Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Women Giving Men Electro Torturing

draws the eye?













I walk that road all the day and every day as if percorressi for the first time.

wrong That tree that juts out from behind that wall is shaped like an outstretched hand. I was not ever aware of it.
And that house? how long are they? I had never noticed.
To Not to mention that of the sign and street sign on that building, "fitted kitchens.
And the bar? where it is checked?
A prefabricated already finished. But when they started to build it?
I walk that road every day and every day something new show up on its edge, or maybe a little 'more in there, more hidden at first glance.

A Sometimes I stop, look around. I look up and it seems to me that on that road I do not ever pass.

The outline of the mountains in the background always amazes me, so massive and so proud. Pure rock pointed. The hills that make for closer gently towards the Alps, I take your breath away. They have smooth curves and voluptuous which rest with confidence at the foot of the rock, the mountain.

At nightfall, I find the new lights on the hills. Who knows what country it is ... I've never been a great connoisseur of my territory. Yet when I see those lights on the hills, I think there is life, there is a community of people living.

Step on that road every day and I notice a new field of fruit, cereal or fallow. A country road that shyly facing the state.

A cow chews the cud looks at me with interest from behind the barbed wire on the roadside. Who knows when they put that line and wonder if the cow is happy with her new place. I had never noticed that behind that barbed wire there was a farm.

is checked in the sky a star brighter than the others. Where he had been hidden until now?

I'm too distracted. I keep looking down, on the asphalt. I could know how many holes there are to avoid scattered on it or how many curves it is made.

Probably the best things you notice when you are sitting in the car on the passenger side.

But on foot, the same thing. Sometimes I look up and realize that they demolished a house that was between two others that were left standing. In its place a pile of broken bricks and broken down.

As was made that house? There! I had seen that! but I do not remember. What color was it? How many windows had made his face? He had the stairs? A balcony?

really do not remember it.

I looked up, I felt sadness for the loss. I felt guilty because the house I had never seen, maybe some glimpse what's next? I know it was there, but it's only smoke in my mind.

prey to remorse finally not looking over the sidewalks, I had my nose, I was looking around, I was looking forward. I opened up my horizons.

is why I have not seen the damn step. A flight of angel forward with an emergency landing on her knees and hands. Excruciating pain, multiple bruises and torn stockings.

The people around you stops and watches me with a chuckle hidden under scarves and I that I get up whistling and pretending nothing.

aimed to look where you're going and if they throw another house down, sooner or later one day I will notice.





0 comments:

Post a Comment