Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pokemon On Itouch Cheats

Tired of the same old routine? The return ... W















Dai in the hands of a poor impiegatucola a Mercedes Vito and you've will transform it into a Panda 4x4, if all goes well. If it's bad, in a cluster of horizontal or vertical lines. If it gets worse, in a crumpled heap of metal, I say.

is the story.

I call the head This time the day before. "Listen, would you hand over the cheese. They do the tasting. You should go to hospitals in Mondovi, Ceva ...." Of course you were taught to be available at work and says yes.

So the day goes to work after an already psychologically ready. But never quite ready.

take my friend Vito and childbirth. Arriving in Mondovi is not a problem, apart from the 60 km of road with the sun low in the face and blinding. The sunglasses and the thing that goes down in the car for cover from the rays are not enough.

Arrive in Mondovi and the hospital is well marked. A whole new and so cool. A post-modern architectural gem. Of those that have a hole in the center and the various plans that look out on 'I'm hole. Seen from below the ceiling seems high, but if you raise your arm on the plans and you can touch. So, walk with his head down for fear of bumping into a neon.

follow the sign "entry providers. Arrival in a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. Not an entry, not a warehouse, not a sign for "unloading".

ask the worker REFLECTOR. The disorder while working leaning against the railing with his hands crossed. Not answer.

I see a guy who looks like a vigilante because it has a rounded jacket in fabric and labels attached to an article above. The Lord graciously accompanied me to the kitchens, which are at the end of a series of corridors that turn first right, then left, then right again. I should bring the cheese back and sow as Tom Thumb, to find their way.

The kind man leaves me, I knock at the doors of the kitchen, but no one opens. Then I ask the cleaning lady crammed into a small room across the hall. The tizie rudely answer me who know nothing about. Between the lines were the words "what the hell we know. Do not break." I am approached by a gentleman who accompanied me to the lunchroom, saying that maybe he'd find someone.

Bottom line: If you are a woman, never ask for directions to other women. Ask the men who are kind and accompany you.

Learning from the stories, I just paid more than men. Arrived in the lunchroom, I find two guys who tell me that the gentlemen of the kitchens come with the food ready, and then prepare it somewhere else. For security, show me how to get to the reception where they would certainly able to give me an answer.

Miss the reception should be good for trade, make a few calls me and says, "kitchens are a Mondovi Piazza, in the old hospital." He explains the way there and I'll explain her way out of the hospital: "Follow the signs to the emergency room." At the third intersection, I almost find myself in an operating room. Kindly accompany me at the exit, followed by a kick in the ass. She was a woman.

Esco hospital. I follow the directions and arriving at the traffic lights. I had to turn right or left? After the traffic lights I had to follow the signs. Around right. I end up in the countryside. No sign to show me the path. I know that I had to turn left.

go back, trying to maneuver with Vito in a country road ... Finally I find a courtyard, enter this private house do a U-pull on the handbrake and the throne back.

I ask an old man who tells me: "go straight to the second roundabout turn right. Li There are signs for Mondovi Piazza ".

fill out grandpa and after the second round I find directions to the hospital. I say will be the old hospital Piazza. I follow them. I do not find myself back to the starting point??

A 'point I'm starting to turn around his balls. Excuse the term "turn around". Return back and travel the road from the old indicatami. No sign that says "square". Please send me information and show me another way.

Finally 'sti blessed signs that show me the path. Too bad that I begin to climb up on to the medieval streets designed for mules and carts and not for my Vito. One-way streets, narrow and various prohibitions, including massive "meaning forbidden. I do not know why, in the Middle Ages, have never thought to make roads a two-way traffic. Arrive on a square in front of a church. Impasse. The only way to escape a huge stairway.

'Ndo fuck is' I'm old hospital?? to that of a lady on the tarmac near me I should find cobblestones in front just come up the road.

A square, a huge stairway, a church, two granny.

I ask Granny.
The two begin to quibble about which grandmother was the best way to tell. As if they were discussing politics, one begins to plead thesis that it was easier for me to go back (remember the steep and narrow medieval street) because the hospital was just down the road. "We walked past Miss, he has not seen?".
The other ladies but did not agree: "It is no entry to get off." "But if we go around the long, Miss you lose again! Then I saw down at least 5 cars." Rightly so. "Listen lady, listen to me. Come back slowly, be careful because it is no entry. If it has then to reject dead wrong. The hospital is basically the road, keeping to the left."

What I do ? If you are down 5 cars against hand, I am the sixth. Can I just take the bottleneck, a huge BMW stopped me in the right way. Behind her other 6 cars. I reverse, saying bad words in turkish, Armenian, austrogoto "dkhoesms dieksejro eownewoerjo !!!!!!".

check I see that my two grandma with fearless spirit and courage of lions, go to the bottleneck. They pass the car as good fighters and they show me the green light. Parto in scoured and shove me in the wrong direction down the road.

Arrival in a yard. An abandoned building. The doors locked. But where are the kitchens? I'm a perimeter around on foot. Not a sign of life. We missed the man with the saw that came behind me and I ended the day with a flourish.

"dksejoeio dsieorneo doiseoaeoa !!!". I decide to call my boss: "kdoseneo eiowehr ewoeiwoei! 'I'm the hospital does not exist, is not! Go back with cheese! Diseonfeo ieruoeureh eudeoeoeo !!!". I close the conversation, while the other one stutters, "if you will, continues to look for ..."

I take the van, I have to go back and watch it there, like an oasis in the desert! An old apartment houses' 800. I ask a lady who tells me that the kitchens are deep in my yard.

When I see the cook: I open the truck, unloading the swollen and fuck you!

Allocation in scoured with nerves on edge.

However, one thing I learned, the best of grandma are ton ton. And for the record, the truck is back home intact.








0 comments:

Post a Comment