Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sterling Zippo Bottom

was worth the wait ...


There is a train that passes the house that trembles
and the sky bows
brambles on the waiting
and a chill runs along the back
are years of shit
maybe just a bruise

life is passing in your heart that is
is my body trembles

to bend over your nerves are branches of canvas

bones and a leaf is already dead
not get more air to the head


that matter to us?
then who cares?
much time passes and as the train passes
go in another direction that no one will ever know
matters us?
then who cares?
as the train passes and will


there is a train that passes between the memories and turns back
blood

this evening sky and dives into the mud as I
cream
I remain in 'shadow
drawn on canvas

life is passing
is your ass that shakes my body is
drowning in a sea of \u200b\u200bwax crystal bones are
die last leaf
and the years of shit
are just a bruise

life is passing
is in your heart that trembles
is my body to lean on your nerves
Canvas bones

are branches and leaves are already dead
not get more air to the head



not matter that it's worth more than
Starting
not worth it I do not want to die
between the ghosts of the moment I do not want to disappear
among the ghosts of autumn
I just want to sleep
how does this fall
'summer already off
in your eyes is extinguished
as the train passes

there is a train passes the train
passing
there is a train that passes
us ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment