Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Patty Manterola Wedding On December 11

turkish salami!

my dear .... you know because I called so? because I did the turkish salami ... very simple .... you have come so good that I did it 2 times then ... blackberry liqueur that they put in! only that the second Once more came good because took me cookies instead of normal the ladyfingers and pine nuts, but I'm eating so much that I will have tomatoes at him if nn I'll stop now! but what is so compelling , cold and alone in that fridge ... it makes me sad ... I know I am very unselfish? Nn I want you to take cold! mmmmmmmm ... Maria that good! cmq ... I noticed that in this period I have been attracting too much sweet especially with cocoa ... today for example there was an easter egg of kinder in the fridge and I'm dying every IUO passing day because it is my nn nn but she wants to do ... which do you recommend? what a beautiful day Saturday belonging salami, n the is a dear friend who understands a lot of botany, he gave me some tips on my plants for a change ... then we bought some lychees on ebay . .. cos' is the litchi ? Fruttino is reminiscent of a hedgehog, one of the chestnuts, and baby pink. To the north are very sold on the banks of the supermarket. Today he told me that I made a surprise ... we'll see ... Saturday (Fabrizio !).... So you think my little projects to be undertaken in a few days up to a few months .... I do a greenhouse (about 4X3X2) for orchids ... I want to raise them and sell them .... no because I hope to do some advertising .... because nn there are greenhouses of orchids here .... May ari end up buying abroad. More ... restored in the hen house because geese and ducks are getting older ! I have to restructure house in the country ... and organize your day of art in my house rather than opens for those scratching their balls are qlcs nice to pass the time ... in the meantime of course eating! eheh prepare pizza, cake (the keyboard is full of chocolate !)... Well I'll see you all Happy tango

0 comments:

Post a Comment