Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hsbc Direct Rewards Platinum

A Blue Bird - Charles Bukowski

in my heart there's a bluebird that

wants to go out with him but are inflexible,
I say, stay inside, I do not want
that no one sees you.

in my heart there's a bluebird that

wants to go out to him but I
whiskey and inhale cigarette smoke
and the whores and the bartenders
and grocery clerks
do not know that there is in there
him

in my heart there is a blue bird that wants to get out

with him but I'm too tough,
's say
stay down, I want to go out
head?
want to screw up my
work?
you want to blow my book sales in Europe
?

in my heart there is a blue bird that wants to get out

but I'm too smart, let him go out alone at night

sometimes when everyone is asleep.
I say: I know you're there,
not be sad


then put it back in place,
but he in there a little
sings, not really I did
die
sleep together
well with our secret pact

and it's so nice to make you cry

a man, but I do not
cry, and
you?

Charles Bukowski, The Last Night of the Eart Poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment