Thursday, January 6, 2011

Replacement Starter Cost

You know when you would like to sink?













Prologue

It 's a day fresh and sunny, now the end summer. The truck business, the famous Vito deliveries taking place in peace, but here they are, by the roadside: the financiers.
They raise the blade and intimate to the van to stop. Vito obey, put the arrow and approaches.
"delivers something?".
"Yes."
"What?"
"cheese".
"we can control?".
Who knows what would have happened if Vito had said no.

Vito opens its doors. The financiers control the goods being transported and control has been duly accompanied by a movement document.

Nothing to challenge "can go ..."
Vito greets and engages the first. A smile emerges on her lips.



Chapter One.

The first snow is covering with its icy mantle in the streets.
The phone rings in the office, my colleague from the point of sale, "came two finance, sought his head. The I told you where to go, what should I do? ".
"No, do not worry, let them also come to the office."
They spend a few minutes. The phone rings again, "the financiers are coming!".
Who knows what will take the yellow flames. It is now lunch time, I have a hunger. I hope you do not stop much.
few minutes later, the doorbell rings, "yes?"
"finance!"
"I pray on the first floor."

Two middle-aged men in civilian clothes, emerge at the door. They have a smile on his lips, they seem nice.
Salaam and after a short presentation I light up their presence in the company.
"A couple of months ago we stopped a van. Vito."
"Yes, we have the record."
"Well, we came to see if you turnover the goods described on DDT."
My partner opens a sheet where there is written the date and number of the transport document.
I fetch a binder from the shelf and I look for the invoice which shows the offending note.
"There!".
"Well ..."
"It makes me see the bubble?"
"Sure."


Epilogue

Browse the binder in search of bubble indicatami by the financiers. In his view, bleaching. Launch a fleeting glance to the financiers, I make a nervous smile. Again on the bubble on it, there is this inscription: "HELLO HEAD Mink."










0 comments:

Post a Comment